Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Night 1


When they say this isn't for the weak at heart, they are so right!!!
We did it though, we made it through one full night.
Fortunately Kennedy was so tired from her busy day it wasn't much of a battle to get her to bed. We went through about 5 intervals before she fell asleep of going in and kissing her and rubbing her back every 5 to 10 minutes, while she looks at us like, "ok you jerks pick me up already, don't you love me?!"
I woke up next at 2am and told Cody I couldn't do it anymore and wanted to just get her and rock her. Well his response was, "yeah go ahead"!!! Well that was a test and he failed big time!! I guess I'm gonna have to be the strong one tonight since it's his night tonight!! I'm hoping that tonight will go smoothly, doubt it will but that's life!
Until tomorrow~~Sleep well~~~I won't!
I know, I can't believe I chanced her waking up by taking a picture with the flash on and everything...she'll appreciate it when she's older :)

1 comment:

Wes and Donna's Big Adventure said...

Are those tear stains on her sheet? Good job mom and daddy the weak.