Sunday, December 6, 2009

Day after Thanksgiving

So this isn't the reason for the season, but Black Friday has become a tradition between my sister-in-law Tara and I. We went this year with my friend Krista and mother-in-law. We woke up at 3:30am and went to Kohls at 4. We were in and out in 30 minutes, Starbucks, then on to the mall to hit up the other stores. I took a picture of the damage along with us at our last stop. We were DONE by then.
My little friend is hidden in the picture above, can you find her among all the bags?! We had fun and I got all my shopping done! I love black Friday.
I can not wait for Christmas, even though its kinda already here. Christmas Eve my sisters and their families are spending all day here along with my parents. We have a whole day planned out, starting with football at the park, brunch, a live nativity, games, lunch, the Christmas Story and presents. Kennedy went to see Santa and LOVES him, last year not so much...
Well, hope everyone has a wonderful December! I'm off to get ready for the week!


No comments: