Thursday, January 7, 2010

Do cookies expire??!!

My guess is...eventually....

Kennedy wanted cookies for her snack after her afternoon nap today, and has an excellent memory because I totally forgot those chocolate chip lovelies were still there!!

My mom made those MEGA yummo cookies uhhhh Christmas eve....so there fits my blog tittle :) I didn't want her to suffer alone so I tried a bite. A little crunchier but still so good. I showed Ken how to dunk them in milk and I caught a few pictures for her Nonna and Pepa to see she was still enjoying their cookies!! (never mind they are a little old mom)
Thanks Nonna for my afternoon snack!! Oh and let me know if you notice anything new about Kennedy...or her accessories.....
Don't worry it was temporary I have ZERO tolerance for shedding animals.

2 comments:

Wes and Donna's Big Adventure said...

Yummy I'm glad they were still edible. Kennedy looks older than she did last week! Cute dog but glad you found out about the shedding! Besides what person in their right mind would have 3 dogs??!!

Spawns of Seaton said...

Ha ha, very very true mother