Friday, October 1, 2010

Find a CURE before I grow BOOBS :)

...that's what Kennedy's shirt this year (she wore the same one last year) said for the Race for the Cure this year.  It meant a lot to us this year because a close friend of mine was diagnosed with breast cancer on her birthday two years ago.  We were only able to do the one mile walk since I had just given birth two weeks before.  Kennedy had a blast this year, and I felt bad we had to leave the "parade" early.  She ran to the finish line and thought she was a star! On the way out we ran into two famous friends; FoFa and Sponge Bob.  Kennedy is getting so big and such a fun girl! I am so proud of her and love her so much!!








The last picture was posed, well Kennedy was really asleep.  Morgan and I were telling her goodnight and Kennedy grabbed Morgan and told her sweet dreams and then fell back asleep.  These are the moments that make your heart melt.

No comments: