Friday, January 21, 2011

The FANCY NANCY Party!

Oh what a party! 
Kennedy's friends and family came over last Saturday to dress up, make cupcakes, eat lots of sugar and play play play!! We are so lucky that Kennedy has some many people that can be a part of her life.  She had the best time and is still talking about it.  And I am still finding sprinkles and stickers all over the house! So here comes yet again another photo overload.  Thanks mom for taking these for us....





I should of taken an after shot with all the sprinkles and icing on the floor, it was pretty messy!  It didn't take long to let the dogs clean it up vacuum up! :)

I am a big party person! Any excuse to organise and plan a good time and I'm in....but holy cow were we tired!!

1 comment:

Wes and Donna's Big Adventure said...

I love the pic of you holding Kennedy's birthday cake. Makes me proud of you and what a great mom you are. Frame that and keep it in her room; especially when she's a teenager!