Sunday, October 26, 2008

Not so Graceful, but she's walking!!

As you know, Kennedy started walking when she turned 9 months old. I haven't been able to catch any of it on camera because she gets so excited when she sees the camera she won't walk, but crawls instead cause she can get to me faster that way. I did get a couple clips of her this morning luckily. Just proof that my petite little Kennedy has conquered walking!

Here's another one, not as easy to catch her on video...but she's walkin. She got a new ball and likes to chase it around so it's not the greatest.

5 comments:

Wes and Donna's Big Adventure said...

Oh my goodness she IS walkingL! I think she is VERY graceful. I can't wait to see her in person.
Lots of Love,
Nonna

Julia Soler said...

Ah!!! I'm so glad for internet or I'd have never got to see any of her first steps. I'm in shock just a little...okay a TON that she is already walking! I miss little K!

Foster's Journey said...

Way to go Kennedy, what a big girl. I can't believe she is walking already. You better get your running shoes on!

Three Guys & a Gal said...

No names for sure yet! Kennedy is growing so fast!! I can't believe she is walking! I am kind of jealous of you guys for having such a beautiful little girl. It takes a special guy to be a dad to a little girl!

Sarah said...

WOW!! Cant believe she is already walking! How fun!