Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Book Tag

HERE ARE THE RULES: Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages). 2. Turn to page 123. 3. Find the 5Th sentence 4. Post the 5th sentence on your blog 5. Tag 5 people
I unfortunately, am in Cody's room and he has some pretty interesting books in his room. I will admit that the closest book to me was a biography of an artist that I really don't feel like quoting, nor putting it on our blog in response to my mom's tag. SO, the second one was Edgar Allen Poe's book and the 123 page 5th sentence was, "To be even with him I complained of my weak eyes and laminated the necessity of his spectacles, undercover of witch I cautiously and thoroughly surveyed the apartment, seemingly intent only of the conversation on my host."

1 comment:

Wes and Donna's Big Adventure said...

Webster's New Encyclopedia of Dictionaries

e.lec.tro.mag.neg.a.tive a. carrying a negative charge of electricity.

Dad