Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Not the greatest Shopper!

So to start off the morning, I awoke to the sound of Kennedy crying Pepa and looked at my phone, 5:24 AM!! I got up and Kennedy was in the laundry room crying, her Pepa had a meeting in San Antonio and had just left her. She was SO upset!! I took her to my bed to watch TV, and soon she was bored of me and off to check on her Nonna. (this was about 6:00) After her 2 eggs, and some Handy Manny we all got around and ready to do some shopping. Kennedy had her shinny shoes on and we were OFF.


Apparently she didn't get the memo that the day was going to be full of nothin but shopping, cause she was pretty resistant to our plans!!! I'm working on my intimidation factor with this little gal because I don't seem to have it down with her.....


I did put her in time out, I even found a corner to put her in and I think it was effective!!


After her 2 hour nap she was a totally different child, she would try things on....

Oh and at Gymboree, she was excellent and sat and watched TV, but then at one point i looked over and she was standing in the middle of this circle rack of clothes, I just figured she was hiding....

I soon realized the mineral oil I'd been giving her had done it's job, cause she came out eventually and informed EVERYONE she had pooped and was, "SHEEEEWWWWEEEEYYY" So we had to race to go find a bathroom and did eventually after 2 failed attempts...

For dinner Nonna is making us breakfast I am excited, especially since Cody is not a fan of it for dinner. Tonight is gonna be filled with Kennedy getting to run around as much as she wants and boss her pepa around. Welp I'm smelling the French Toast and I just saw Kennedy carrying her diaper that should be on her so I guess I better go eat and inform pepa kennedy found something. :)

No comments: