Saturday, December 26, 2009

First Christmas in Heaven

I see the countless Christmas Trees around the world below.
With tiny lights, like heaven's stars, reflecting on the snow.
The sight is so spectacular! Please wipe away that tear,
for I am spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year.
I hear the many Christmas songs that people hold so dear,
but the sounds of music can't compare with the Christmas choir here.
I have no words to tell you, the joy their voices bring,
for it's beyond description to hear the angels sing.

I know how much you miss me,I see the pain in your heart,
I am not so far away,we aren't far apart.
So be happy for me dear ones.You know I hold you dear
and be glad I'm spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year.

I send you each a special gift from my heavenly home above.
I send you each a memory of my undying love.
"LOVE" is the gift, more precious, even than pure gold.
It was always most important in the stories Jesus told.
Please love and keep each other, as my Father said to do,
for I can't count the blessings or love He has for you.
So, have a Joyous Christmas and wipe away that tear.
Remember, I'm spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year.
-Anonymous

My Gigi left this earth on Christmas day perfectly and suddenly. I am sad and in disbelief. My family feels incomplete without her. But she is SO deserving of where she is and who she is with...and that gives me comfort.
I love you Gigi
:)

2 comments:

Renae said...

Just happen to come across your blog. Sorry to hear about your GIGI-my prayers go out to you and your family during this time.

Sarah said...

What a rough day. Sorry for your loss! Your family is in my thoughts!