Wednesday, April 14, 2010

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH ERRRRRRRRGGGGG

This is the blog I was going to use to catch up on all my events that have happened over the last few months....
I was going to post pictures of my AMAZING weekend getaway with only the girls...
I was going to post pictures of the beautiful hotel, spa, and all the shopping adventures we had...
I took pictures of miss Kennedy in her Easter dress hunting Easter eggs and was going to post those. Also, I finally got a good picture of my two sisters and I before I got ginormous and it was even frame worthy!!
Well, was going to BECAUSE I am not familiar with Windows 7 and I ended up DELETING all my pictures. AHHHH, and there was no one to blame but Bill Gates!!!!! I think I may have told Cody it was his fault though, that happens when you have a computer nerd as a husband and he's sitting right beside you, therefore; gets the brunt of the blame. Welp, until next time....

P.S. 3 more weeks till we find out if this second Spawn of Seaton will be a boy or gal!!!

No comments: