Saturday, June 19, 2010

TO TWO DUDES...

Tomorrow is father's day and so I'll be thinking about the two most important guys in my life, my dad and Cody. My dad's down south by Corpus Christi so he won't be able to spend the day with me...poor guy, but we will get to see him when he comes here for his 50th. That's right 50!! It's a good thing though he's getting closer to retirement, so closer to moving back here with all of us again!!
Cody's a pretty good dad too, at least that's what Kennedy thinks so that's all important. Funny how having a little girl can change a guy so much. But in a good way :)
There are some who aren't as lucky and don't have an amazing dad or husband and I can't imagine my life without them. So here's to you the two rocks in my life! Have a HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!! Love ya :)



No comments: