Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Kennedy Cookin'

So....I found this recipe for Pizza Rolls and thought it would be fun to make with Kennedy since she is OBSESSED with her kitchen and "cooking". I got everything ready and called her in and she said, "No mamma I don wan to, I just wanna watch Dora"...figures....so I started making them got halfway through and she must have realized how much fun I was having. So we put her apron on and she went to work making the biggest mess out of 4 recipes possible. I got some pictures of course.....


(some of these were taken on my iphone and also my camera, see if you can tell the difference)

4 comments:

Wes and Donna's Big Adventure said...

She is absolutely beautiful, and smart, and a good cook! Can she come cook for us? Next week?

Wes and Donna's Big Adventure said...

Question....did she eat any of the pizza rolls?

Spawns of Seaton said...

Ha, NO she didn't eat any pizza rolls! She kept saying I'm hungry, I'm hungry and then just looked at those like are you crazy?!

Sarah said...

Wow!! She looks SOOO big!! How cute is she in her little apron!