Sunday, March 29, 2009

Snow snow go away!!

So the 2009 blizzard in Amarillo came this Friday and I was SO looking forward to seeing my little energetic daughter play in the snow. The clinic closed on Friday so we had all day together and I loved it. I think the only ones that enjoyed the snow this time were Cody and the dogs. Here's a couple pictures I got off my iPhone. It came in handy this long weekend. Kennedy also had her 1st sleep over at our house Saturday night with two of her cousins Keelie and Kylie. I got some pictures on the camera so I'll post those later.
Here's Kennedy in the snow, obviously not happy. We tried again the next day when it was way warmer and we got the same reaction!

We did find out that she would rather play dress up instead. So much for this chick being a tomboy or anything like one. Kennedy is our little sensitive sweetheart always kissing and hugging on all of us. She drug out this Tutu that is still way to big but she knew how cute she looked in it so that didn't matter.

Classic bathtub/Alfalfa picture every child should have.


And there's Cody making a snow angel in our front yard

4 comments:

Wes and Donna's Big Adventure said...

I think you should have sent her south when it snowed and let her play on the beach. My grandaughter is not a snow bunny! She can bring her tutu with her and take all the bubble baths she wants. In fact she can do ANYTHING she wants...

Wes and Donna's Big Adventure said...

Now Cody does make a cute snow ANGEL

Sarah said...

Love the bathtub picture! We have almost the same picture, but Saylor's alphalpha spike isn't near as long.
Also love that she already likes to dress up--very sweet!

Julia Soler said...

Love the pictures! I can't wait to see her for Easter...she and Kaelynn will have so much fun egg hunting! Cody is halarious!

I sure hope to see pictures of
Keelie and Kylie's brother too!!!!